- ALL SUP, KAYAK AND CANOE RENTALS MAY BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE (CAN BE BOOKED SAME DAY)
- A Waiver of Liability must be completed, either online or printed, in order to participate on the water.
- Guests must be at least 45 lbs. to ride as a passenger on any rental watercraft.
- Guests must be 13 years old to use single-person watercraft but must be accompanied on the water by an adult on separate watercraft. Guests must be 16 years old to go out alone.
- PFDs must stay on, zipped, and/or clipped at all times (inappropriate PFD use may result in rental termination without a refund).
- Watercraft rentals (kayaks, canoes and SUPs) may be swapped out at any time! Want to try another paddle craft? Just ask – we will swap out anything in our inventory that is available!
- No alcohol, tobacco, or drug use prior to renting or while renting any watercraft. Customers suspected of intoxication will be asked to leave without a rental and/or refund.
- ALL kayak, canoe and SUP rentals cease when wind speeds reach or exceed an average of 15 mph.
- In the event of storms, Ultimate Watersports will close and remain closed until 30 minutes have passed since the last lightning flash and/or last thunder clap.
- Footwear is strongly recommended for rentals for all watersports. Footwear is REQUIRED for any scheduled program.
Rescue Fee: $25 per rescue
Late Return: A fifteen (15) minute grace period is allowed for time overages, beyond that customers will be charged for a FULL additional hour.
After Hours Return: Customers returning after closing time (6pm) will be charged for a FULL additional hour. If a chase boat is dispatched to locate you, even without need of a rescue, customers will additionally be charged $25 for a retrieval.